Welcome Winter! Edible Rhody KIDS is created in collaboration with Edible Rhody magazine. This seasons’ topic, “Got Local Milk?”, explains how our milk gets from the farm to our fridge plus a list of local milk suppliers and an easy milk recipe.
Try this yummy drink! Maple Milk
Mix 1 teaspoon of maple syrup into an 8-ounce glass of milk.
Tip:Buy local maple syrup!
Rhode Island Dairies
- Arruda’s Dairy Farm — milk for sale at the dairy
408 Stafford Rd., Tiverton
- Christiansen’s Dairy Co. — home delivery
1729 Smith St., N. Providence
- Munroe Dairy — home delivery
151 Brow St., E. Providence
401.438.4450 | CowTruck.com
- Rhody Fresh — at grocery stores / markets around RI
The RI Dairy Farms Cooperative — P.O. Box 268, Hope
401.490.0701 | RhodyFresh.com
- Wrights Dairy Farm — milk for sale at the dairy
200 Woonsocket Hill Rd., N. Smithfield
401.767.3014 | WrightsDairyFarm.com