First Day of Spring is March 21.
- Depending on the weather, go fly a kite or go sledding.
- Create instant works of art with a Sunprint Kit.
- Make Sun Prints from leaves and construction paper.
- Check what is coming up in your garden.
- Start an indoor garden with your kids.
- Read The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
- Learn how Eric Carle makes his collages, then make your own.
- Read It's Spring by Jimmy Pickering.
- Download Spring Coloring Pictures.
- Visit Roger Williams Park Zoo. Admission is half price.
- Take a walk at the Audobon Society.
- Have ice cream with your kids.
Click comments below this article, and tell us your ideas.