Bring ‘Em Back Week! Providence Community Library
February 17-21, 2015
- Bring a can of food
- Your fines will be forgiven
- Just for one week.
Bring back your overdue library materials plus a canned food item to pay for your library fines! Recommended: one can of food = $20 in library fines* All food will go to the RI Community Food Bank.
Get a raffle ticket when you return an item, check out a new item or when you receive a new or replacement library card. You might win an iPad Mini! Join us at special events with snacks, entertainment, plus free books for children to take home and keep, donated by Books Are Wings!
*This offer does not apply to fines that have gone to a collection agency or that are owed to other libraries.
- Fox Point Library, 90 Ives Street • Tue, Feb 17 • 4:00pm
- Knight Memorial Library, 275 Elmwood Ave • Tue, Feb 17 • 3:00pm
- Mt. Pleasant Library, 315 Academy Ave • Tue, Feb 17 • 3:00pm
- Olneyville Library, 1 Olneyville Sq • Wed, Feb 18 • 4:00pm
- Rochambeau Library, 708 Hope Street • Wed, Feb 18 • 2:00pm
- Smith Hill Library, 31 Candace Street • Fri, Feb 20 • 3:00pm
- South Providence Library, 441 Prairie Ave • Tue, Feb 17 • 2:00pm
- Wanskuck Library, 233 Veazie Street • Thur, Feb 19 • 3:00pm
- Washington Park Library, 1316 Broad Street • Thur, Feb 19 • 4:00pm