Not all Easter Bunnies fill baskets with chocolate. Some keep treats to a minimum, take food allergies into account and may even add small gifts that inspire and amuse kids after the last egg is found. Read on for a list of Kidoinfo favorite Easter basket goodies. I’m not saying chocolate isn’t delivered to our house, just balanced with other fun things to do!
1. Bubbles or sidewalk chalk
2. Kid size gardening gloves and vegetable or flower seeds for planting
3. Toys: A set of jacks, yo-yo or colorful top
4. Art supplies: Markers, crayons, modeling clay or origami paper
5. Mini travel games: Bananagrams or Story Cubes
6. Binoculars for bird watching
7. Stickers or rubber stamps
8. Bath toys, soap and colored bath tablets
9. Colorful shoelaces
10. iTunes gift card
Check the Kidoinfo archives for more suggestion plus tips on how to color eggs naturally.