A quick list of my favorite finds on the web this week.
- I love the design sensibility of Janet Morales and Stu Eli, the husband and wife team behind the website, three potato four, an online shop devoted to housewares, accessories, and vintage finds. And thanks to Design Sponge, you can get a sneak peek into their home.
– Find clever ideas for storing your kids’ artwork at cookiemag.com.
– The Whip Up blog is all about handcrafting and recently reviewed the fab new book, Making Stuff for Kids.
– This week I learned about Lindsey Carr on the Rag and Bone blog. She lives in Glasgow, Scotland and creates wonderful paper-craft puppet theaters in the wee hours of the night. You can buy one of her DIY paper theaters on her etsy site.
– If you like making your own birthday cakes, you can pre-order Matthew Mead’s new book, Cakes for Kids. Check out his new website for design inspiration.