– Get outside; Take a walk, Go for a bike ride, Visit a new playground.
– Check what is coming up in your garden.
– Start an indoor garden with your kids.
– Read The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
– Learn how Eric Carle makes his collages, then make your own.
– Make nature faces outside.
– Create instant works of art with a Sunprint Kit.
– Make sun prints with construction paper.
– Watch the film Dr. Dolittle, then visit Roger Williams Park Zoo and talk to the animals. (Admission is free with Zoo membership.)
– Take a walk at one of the Audobon Society’s wildlife refuges. (Free and open to the public.)
– Have ice cream with your kids.
– Check the Kidoinfo Spring Guide for more ideas.
Click comments below this article, and tell us your favorite ways to celebrate spring!