Friday May 15 at 10am the Blithewold Gardens are open to the public. You must pre-register to be admitted. Click here to make your reservation.
Here are some things you should know before you visit:
- You’ll need to present your ticket purchase email confirmation
- You’ll be checking in with the greeter stationed in the parking lot
- Your group must be 5 or less people
- Everyone in your group must be wearing a face covering
- You’ll need to remain physically distanced from other visitors
- Unfortunately, the visitor center will be closed weekdays
- Unfortunately our bathrooms will be closed until further notice.