First Day of Spring is March 21.
– Depending on the weather, go fly a kite or go sledding.
– Create instant works of art with a Sunprint Kit.
– Make Sun Prints from leaves and construction paper.
– Check what is coming up in your garden.
– Start an indoor garden with your kids.
– Read The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
– Learn how Eric Carle makes his collages, then make your own.
– Read It’s Spring by Jimmy Pickering.
– Download Spring Coloring Pictures.
– Visit Roger Williams Park Zoo. Admission is half price.
– Take a walk at the Audobon Society.
– Have ice cream with your kids.
Click comments below this article, and tell us your ideas.