Looking for a little inspiration to occupy your clan as the weather gets colder? Or perhaps an easy holiday gift for a family or friends? Check out these fun ideas all made from LEGO (which, if anything like our house, is readily scattered about on your living room floor). Interesting side note: the word LEGO comes from the Danish phrase ‘leg got’ which means play well.
1. Organize your toothbrushes…
2. Help our feathered friends this Winter with a snug, colorful home.
3. Show off your favorite picture with this fun frame.
4. Keep your keys in check with this useful creation.
5. Test your puzzle skills with a lego marble maze.
6. Create a beautiful plant or flower holder with your lego bricks.
7. Get a little seasonal with a friendly snowman