We had a great time at the first Kidoinfo Crafts event! This FREE event was open to kids of all ages. Kids came and made pop-up cards while their parents shopped for books, toured the Rag & Bone studio or visited with friends at the Rag & Bone Bindery Spring Studio sale.
We created cards for Mother’s Day or just for fun. Kids cut, glued, colored and collaged. We made dragons, flowers, volcanoes and more pop-up out of cards.
We selected two lucky winners to receive prizes at the Open Studio Sale.
– a handmade Rag & Bone medium journal
– a Kidoinfo T-shirt
Missed the workshop but want to find out about future Kidoinfo events? Join our email list to receive the Kidoinfo Newsletter and visit Kidoinfo often to see what’s new!
Can’t wait to learn more about Pop-ups?
– Find these great books at your library – How to Make Pop-ups
and How to Make Super Pop-ups by Joan Irvine.
– More Pop-up books listed on the Robert Sabuda website.
– Easy instructions to make simple pop-ups.
– Peak inside some of Robert Sabuda’s pop-up Books.